Fly Tying
oatka

LOTS of tying desk pictures

Just got it finished on Wednesday. I designed it with all kinds of bells and whistles. Solid cedar drawer for my feathers. Bobbin rank. Drawer divided to hold my dubbing packets. Shelves to hold my hooks, beads and flies. It does everything but tie for you. It took me 2 nights to get it filled up. I started tying on today.

Hope this works

IPB Image

Holy cow! That is some beautiful piece of work. You're gonna make a lot of people very jealous. Enjoy!

Tyrone, that is awesome. I like the drawers on the left too. You must have some wood working skills....send some of that my way.

I'm in the process of "building" my first desk, upgrading from a tv tray, and I'm already thinking of the next desk. The one I'm working on now is just to pimp out an existing desk, but the next desk I'd love to design and build.......assuming I can buy some wood working skills on ebay! B)

I just bought a secretaire and am now allowed to ty in the living room. Just thought i'd show you

ResizedDSC03210.jpg

Still have to move all the stuff from my old chest into it, so enjoy it while it's still neat.

Karel