Fly Tying

Excuse me, I had to go get a towell to wipe the drool off my keyboard!!!!! :blink: Candy, perfect name!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: .99999999

That fly reminds me of my daughter's Easter dress that my wife just brought home today. I guess that I will have to find a way to barter this fly from you and find a way to put it in a bow in her hair for the perfect accessory. Great work as always!

I like it beaucoup bon ami, you really put lagniappe on this one. (I swear that talking with Bud and Carne is a treat, you know that you are speaking the same language while at the same time, you know that you are not speaking the same language) :)

the laziness overcame the ambition on this one. the plan was to add toppings above and below, cheeks also but it didn't happen.

i'm going watch a movie, thanks guys

Bud

Hey Bud:

You, my friend, are at a stage in your tying where excellence and beauty are expected. Your work is relative, and can only be compared to other Guidry dressings. Candy is sweet and suitable for children of all ages.... remarkable Bud

Dave G

Outstanding...

The tinsel per square inch is close to infinity. Someone once told me that when it hits infinity you can travel back in time.

:bugeyes: Absolutely marvelous!!! Feels like watching fighter jets in formation!! Just thinking

how much skills and knowledge one needs to do this gets me scared!!