Fly Tying

FTOTY Winners

Just wanted to give a quick heads up for all of those expecting prizes for the FTOTY contest. I haven't forgotten about you, I am still waiting for the fly lines from Canadian Fly Fisher to arrive. As soon as I do I will package up all of the prizes and send them out at one time.

Thanks for your patience.

Will

Thanks, Will! J. Stockard has already sent out the gift certificates for category winners. I got mine last week and cashed it in for a golden pheasant pelt and three pairs of hackle pliers.

John

Yep i cashed minre in for some shooting line and some mustad 36170's

Well, the lines still have not arrived so I packed up all of the medals and other prizes and will be dropping them off at the PO tomorrow. Figured everyone was eager to get their goods and you have waiting long enough. I will ship the lines seperately when they arrive.

have you heard from canadian fly fisher at all????? I cant wait for the medals!!!! thanks smallie!!!

Yea I have. Nick has maybe been in the office one or two days in the past month and he has been extremely busy. He will send them, he is just extremely busy right now and it must have slipped his mind.

Very cool.

Thank you Will.

I look forward to the contest every year and seeing and voting on all the flies.

Thanks for all the hard work, especially when you weren't 100%