Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
newfie

Limo vs. Escalade vs. Bus

I need a little help here.

My graduation from high school is in a little under 2 months. There was about 30 of us split between two limo's, but the people who were in charge of organizing the limo's are complete fcuktards, so that deal fell through. And a ew of those people got a limo without letting everyone else know. Now there is an option of us getting a bus. I also have the option of either going in an escalade or a limo.

Pros of bus:

-Almost everyone is there

-Should be a fun time

-only 15 bucks

Cons of bus:

-decorated in school colours etc

-its not the very grad like thing to do

-i hate busses

Pros of limo:

-its a limo

-who dosent like limos

Cons of limo:

-only 4 people including myself

-pricy

Pros of escalade:

-its an escalade

-cheaper than limo

Cons of escalade:

-dad has to drive because im not old enough to drive a renter

-limited seating

what would you guys do?

Go lime and go VIP man I pulld this one before and it was great!!! or find a good friend of age to drive the escelade. Good luck and congrats on the graduation.

Dustin

I'd go limo. It's a once in a lifetime thing man. The escalade thing, not bad either. I mean, you dont get the privacy :( , But this could lead to bigger things for the graduation. Perhaps more freedom that night. I mean having dad drive isnt a bad thing. My dad drove me and my date to the prom. Then he went all out for our graduation....LIMO :headbang: Both great ideas. BUS.....not so good.

Know some locals here that rented a uhaul truck. Threw some couches and recliners in the back and had someone chaufer them around. They loved it.

My point is, don't get hung up on it. I know it's a big deal now, but in the grand scheme of life, it's not that big of a deal. Do what you can and make what you want of it. You either make it suck or make it great. It's up to you.

We lived in a "rural setting", and could only afford a John Deer pulling a hay wagon. Took us half an hour to pick the bits of straw off our tux's.

I'd go for the Escalade, maybe even the bus. limo's - everybody does that.

How about a gas powered scooter ( like a skateboard with a handle) . You and your date show up on these with high top runners on; man, you'll make some impression.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH,

Maybe you or your dad or some relative or friend has a restored antique car or maybe a classy hot rod, or knows someone who has, who could lend it to your dad, or would be willing to be your chauffeur to the prom in his wheels.

To Quote Rachael Ray,

" How Cool is That? "

Just something to think about...

Good Luck!

were all getting the bus. hilarity will ensue. theres about 40 of us going on it, the other 10 will have to worry about catching up on the stories from the bus. ill have plenty of pics to post after the prom (may 4th)

I LOVE BUS TRIPS

let me at a bus trip and shanagins will insue

I vote bus

That is so appropriate to your avatar, it isn't even funny!!

I could easily imagine Fozzy saying that.

Cool on the bus decision. Sounds like a blast.

Why think inside the box? If you want to leave a lasting impression, charter a helicopter and land on the football field. Think about that for a moment......