Fly Tying

Official swap box 5 sign up

Up date......

Waitng on some news from troutguy. he recieved it on the 3rd and that is were we stand as of now.If more info comes up i will inform everyone...

Rick tt

Troutguy can you give an update on the box. Did you receive my pm with address. Have you got it in the mail. A little up date if you could just to let us know were things stand please, just curious of your progress. Haven't had an up date sense the august 3rd. Just drop a note if you can.

Thanks Rick tt

Hey guys it should be at the new person tomorrow. Sorry I had an insane crazy week in detox didn't get to mail it out when I wanted.

Hey someone has to take some stuff out of the box or get a new box. I put in pheasant, grouse, some nice beaver, fox and coyote and some other stuff. The box is jammed full.

It takes a full week to look at all the little stuff.

Have fun Kerruso!

I vote that it makes a second trip around. I have a pair of turkey wings and couldn't get them in. Really Kerruso, you have to turn the box upside down on the living room floor and go through it.

Thanks for responding troutguy. Your description of the box has got me wiping drool from the corners of my mouth. I'm feeling much like I did as a 5 years old the day before Christmas. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Kerruso the box is like 14 x 18 x 24 inches atleast. Hey I read my post from last night and I want to clarify the detox part. I'm not Brittney , I work in the detox.

Got the box today. Wow! Give me a couple of days to go through it; I will ship it on Tuesday of next week.

Thanks everyone.

Kerusso

The box was shipped this afternoon Priority mail to Crotalus. I included 100 bass popper hooks, several packages of flash material, chenille, some feathers, furs, and alot of smaller items. Hope you all can use some of this stuff. Thanks for everyone's participation. Thanks again for hosting Rick.

Kerruso

OK. Can the box do a second round?

Kerusso, to put that stuff in, did you get another box? That stuff was pretty neat huh?

You know guys the price of mailing that box goes up every person.