Fly Tying

"mystery box revival"

Got the box today, will send back out on Monday or Tuesdayto Trouttraveler in MI :headbang:

It was very hard for me to put your flies into the box. :whistle: Really some nice tying, hopefully there are 1 or 2 left when the box finally gets back.

Box shipped out today, USPS tracking # 9405510200793407667063

Good stuff guys :headbang:

Flies should be in Trouttraveler's hands. The show as being delivered on Saturday. If everything goes smoothly then cteeter is next on the list.

1: af_tier - Rec'd

2: mikey99 - Rec'd

3: trouttraveler - Should have them

4: cteeter - Waiting for the flies

5: bassbugn

6: Trez

7: oldhat

8: flytfisher13

9: bigdaddyhub

10: chollo

11: rich5665

Got a box 5 cycle 1

HOLY FLY BOX BATMAN!!!! I thought it was lost. Who is next on the list for that box?

Has anyone heard from Trout Traveler. Looks like the boxes are getting bottle necked at his stop.

Cycle 5 Box 1 was received by Chollo from TT on March 9 and should be in BassBugn's hands

Cycle 5 Box 2 was sent to TT by Col. Mel back in Nov. and has not moved since. Oldhat is next in line for that box before it comes home.

Cycle 6 Box 1 was sent to TT March 2. Tracking shows it arrived on March 5

I've sent a TT a PM about a week ago but have not heard anything back. He hasn't been on line since December I think.

Wow I love this thread. It keeps humored. A box all the sudden shows up, and now another is lost. The mystery continues in more ways than one. :hyst:

I will be the box bounty hunter for a small fee, and expenses paid. :hyst: You could call me "Hackle" The mystery box bounty hunter. :hyst: Thats more than a mouthful.

Received an message from BassBuggn, the Box he received was not Cycle 5 Box 1, but the long lost Mystery materials Box from the Swap started by BigDaddyHub. At present it looks like all three boxes have bottlenecked at one location. I have sent several PMs and have not received a response.

Johnny Utah, I'm not sure I'd really consider it funny. If we put a price on all the flies with in the three boxes it would add up to several hundred dollars.

You might want to get the phone #s from each participant via PM so you have more than one way to contact us. Can't do anything about TT at this point but you could get them from the rest of us so it won't easily happen again once/or if they get going again.

You might want to get the phone #s from each participant via PM so you have more than one way to contact us. Can't do anything about TT at this point but you could get them from the rest of us so it won't easily happen again once/or if they get going again.

I'm not sure if everyone would be comfortable with that, although I have been in a couple of swaps that the phone number was requested along with the participants email.

I'm not sure if everyone would be comfortable with that, although I have been in a couple of swaps that the phone number was requested along with the participants email.

Don't think anyone should have a problem with it if their #s are only going to the swap coordinator and were not posted or shared with anyone else, but I could be wrong about that..... It does happen on a rare occasion :rolleyes:

I'm going to give this one more try. I'm going to start a new box. I will need flies to stock it though. What I would like is anyone who is on the list for cycle 6 to please let me know if you wish to continue. If so send me a PM with your name, address and email. If you would like to include your phone number as we that is fine, but not required. The information will stay with me and will not be distributed. I want to try and keep the mystery swap at 12 participants total. Once I have a response from the participants from cycle 6, should there be any spots available I'll open it to new tiers. Since Johny Utah has been enjoying the saga of the Box, I'm offering him a spot right off the bat for the new cycle. Trez you will be the first recipient of the new box once it is ready to go. But first things first I need to know who is in. I think April 2nd should be enough time for everyone to respond. After which I'll edit the list and open to new participants. Once I have a complete list then I'll start putting together the new box.

Here is the original list of participants from Cycle 6 let me know if you wish to remain on the list:

1: af_tier

2: mikey99

3: trouttraveler

4: cteeter

5: bassbugn

6: Trez

7: oldhat

8: flytfisher13

9: bigdaddyhub

10: chollo

11: rich5665