Fly Tying

"mystery box revival"

Here is the list for the new box, I'll keep updating it as the responses come in. The order that I receive the responses will be the mailing order as well.

1: Trez

2: C Teeter

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

SM: rich5665

This Swap is now open to new members to join. The idea is to try and keep this box moving as long as possible with out it getting lost. If you would like to join. a simple I'm In will get you on the list. Then PM me the following information:

Name:

Address:

Email Address

Phone: (Optional)

Once the list is complete. I will need everyone to tie a Dozen flies any style you would like. Toe tag them and then send them to me. Use a container that you do not want back. Once I receive the flies they will be going into a box. The box will then be sent to the first person on the list. You may choose as up to 12 flies from the box, but you must replace them with the same amount the you have selected. So if you take 5 then put 5 back. You are always welcome to add more then you take. Please make sure that all your flies have toe tags. Any fly that doesn't have a toe tag will go into a tin within the box. This swap is a long term commitment.

Have no Fear AB is here!!!!

I am IN.......to the chin!!!

Will Pm you all my vitals!! Including my phone number!! Great idea to have that.........

Back on the vise and tyeing is beautiful!!!!

BOOOOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!

The mystery continues...... What happen to rich and the other participants????:huh: Is it the box that disapears??? Or could it be the Box making the Swappers disapear?????:o :lol:

Count me in, also a note, box 5 cycle 1 got sent back to my house today with the shipped box destroyed. The flies are ok, do you still want me to ship it to bassbugin?

Is this going to happen? Is thec New Mystery Box replacing this...who is in charge? Too confusing....can I get a swpmeister clarification. Is Mybadhabit's swap and this tyed together?

Aroobasstooker, this is where I got the idea from, no it is not the same box, I tried to find this box to no avail so I started a new one and you are a part of it. After we make the rounds of the group, it will be by invitation as to who is next, then after a while, we can send it around the original group. Just a new box from an old idea.

Just seemed pretty confused. I knew you and I had a box going but this MBRevival link needed clarification. So the only box in circulation is THE NEW MYSTERY BOX SWAP!