Fly Tying
oatka

Is this your desk?

Can anyone claim this desk? I have to say it's the most impressive set up I've seen, and I'd just like to know who's it is, so while I'm staring at it I can think "____ is one lucky fool!"

IPB Image

I knew I'd get a lot of shocked responses before I find the owner...unless he's to scared to admit he needs professional help! ;)

Smalliehunter....as in Will Mullis, the owner of this site? Is he old enough to have collected suck a massive supply?

If that is indeed his desk, then I can clearly see why he runs such a great site!

This is my favorite desk to stare at!

goodNESS! I guess maybe my problem is I have too many hobbies/passions/addictions... If I didn't also love bikes, guns, motorcycles, insect collecting, cooking, my son's legos, and other stuff in addition to fly tying and fishing, maybe I could concentrate on one thing and actually do it well.... :P

that and this whole JOB thing keeps getting in the way.

I showed it to my Wife she said Holy :poop: ..Then Her and my Daughter said

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!! I said I would never :whistle: :shifty:

To much to hide from the wife on that bench .. :hyst:

Well, I just saw the post as I am at the Sowbug Roundbug in Mountain Home Ar trying to learn something new and, yes, accumulate some more materials as if I needed them. My tying area is located in a corner of my basement and as you can see it is quite an addiction however it is about a 20 year collection. Most of the storage areas I made over the years or picked up cheaply at garage sales and auctions. My main problem is finding what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the comments

Dave