Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
madkasel

An Important Message for d5

The vending machine at the gaming store I go to has Butterfinger Crisp ... by far my favorite candy bar of the moment ... as the selection for pushing the "d5" buttons.

So everytime I get one, I think of you.... and in particular of the d5 nymph that I'll be getting as part of the bluegill swap. You really should do a Hatches article on how you tie that thing. It looks absolutely amazing.

I just thought that information of such a staggeringly important nature needed to be shared ASAP and in the most wide-ranging manner possible.

Kinda.

....and I cant help thinking b u t t e r f i n g e r r r r r r r .

i'm getting hungry. day5, got any butterfingers for me? or snickers? or 3musketeers?

wait....madkasel should be my supplier........

I called him the other day because the license plate on the truck i nfront of me on the road said day5

:huh: Hmmmm Madkasel I got to know are you the guy dressed in black hiding in the tree behind my house at night?? I had always assumed that it was sage8wt but now I'm starting to wonder :ph34r: Wow I have never been associated with a candy bar before. :rolleyes:

hmmm I need to give a speech!!!!

First Id like to thank God for the fifth day cause if it wasn't fer that we have no fish to catch

My beautiful wife and kids thanks for you undying love

Id like to thank my parents for well ya know cause it it weren't fer them Id not be here to fish

And the vending machine because of its buttons Ill always be in madkasels heart!! :wub:

my producers my manager and my road crew! you all support and make me....me

My plastic surgeons you all know who you are

my trainers dietitians and doctors who prescribe my vicodin i love you all

my dogs Mara and Alex thanks for the dubbing!!

and for my fans thank you for supporting me last year while I was stuck in methadone rehab

and the year before when I was in alcohol rehab and the time I was arrested for running down the traffic officer, oh and the year and a half I spent in India finding my self and learning the finner attributes of heroin!

I love you and thank you :cry: you have made me immortal!!!

Hiding in the tree behind your house?

No. I am not the one hiding in the tree behind your house. That person in the tree is not me.

Totally unrelated item for you, though! Would you mind shifting your television about 10 degrees to the right? That'd be great. Thanks.

any particular channel or is barney ok???

Barney is great. Thanks.

I had to replace toner last night, after which I had to realign the printer. My selection for one series of lines was "D5" ... man, this is getting spooky.