Fly Tying
newfie

very scary prom situation

theres this kid in my school who was found with a hit list. He was planning on killing the people at the prom. keep in mind that this guy has a mental defect (for lack of a better phrase). ive been in school with him since grade 3 he is very capable of concious thought and reasoning and I know his brother and he has said that he is a capable person(who is an amazing player btw). he has also braged to people that he was/is looking for plans on how to build a bomb. the school had him taken in a police car last week, he was back in school today and claimed that he was "joking". the school then said (from what i have heard) that he can go to the prom, but not the after-parties. the after-parties are not school controlled. this makes no sense to me because he said at the PROM not the parties. im just trying to vent my frustrations. its a scary fvcking thing though

Sounds like your school administration and the school board feel that these things can't happen in Newfoundland.

That's pretty scary dude.

Id tell my date.... hey Have you ever been fishing???? Im thinkin waders sound much safer than a tux this year....Plus they fit kind of tight if you get my drift ;)

I'm with day5 on this one...go fishing.

my wife fishes with me (when we can leave the kids with a sitter) and I'd much rather fish with her, than yell "MEDIC" at any school dance and hope for help to arrive.

Tell the cops what you know - make sure your concience is clear if something happens, or you will never forgive yourself for not doing more.

Get some one to take this guy out to a camp on the 4 wheelers for a few beer. A day or two before the prom and keep him there until its over. I dont suggest you go fishing, and you know why its too cold. Try to have a great time at the prom.

Go Fishing!! Not worth chancing it....or get some buddies together and find the dude....tie him up for the night and enjoy your evening :dunno: :P

-oatka-"Medic"-hmmm....Could call an Airstrike?---just fishing with this statement-no pun intended-er ya it is intended

Kill him first, and dump the body in a manhole, and throw 50 pounds of lime on it, and oh yea make sure ya pull it back in the manhole about 15 feet, and the rats will take care of the rest!!! Just jokin!!!

I went through the same thing in HS bro, and I was #1 on this dumb asses hit lise that the school found, this occured just a couple days after I kicked the crap outta this boy for chokin a chick, and it was just all BS!!! Its the kids who are loaners and dont talk about this stuff are the ones ya gotta worry about. Go to your prom and have fun man, and if your really worried report this kid to the cops.

Dustin

the cops know. were trying to make light of itthough, theres an award for most likely to take over the world, we all voted for him

I work in the criminal justice system, and I STRONGLY suggest you make known to the police all that you know about this kid. It's not always just the loners and quiet ones. Vocal people can be dangerous too.

Kill him first, and dump the body in a manhole, and throw 50 pounds of lime on it, and oh yea make sure ya pull it back in the manhole about 15 feet, and the rats will take care of the rest!!! Just jokin!!!

Dustin

Hey Dustin, too much CSI eh buddy! LOL! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Look at the good side. Now ya got the perfect "in" with your date...You know honey, this may very well be our last night on earth, so what'd ya say we..... :serenade:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.