Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sky-pilot

Critic declaration

Hi folks. :) In the light of Ronns thread I have a statement. I really want too improve my tying and I deeply need your honest opinion of what I can do too get more progress. I hereby declare that evryone on this forum can say evrything they want about my flies and my tying in public, I am not interested in nice and polite sweetsoup. I can take evrything you got, and I will try too follow your advice as good as I can. My big ugly :devil: :devil: ego :devil: :devil: will probably get real hurt by this statement hehe, but still I need your honest critic too improve my tying. :) Its ok too get nice words but I havent made the perfect fly yet and I probably never will, so it is much too critizise on my flies and I dont feel I get it from you, but this statement could perhaps help. Have a very nice day and give me all you got even its good or bad on my flies in the future. :)

Best regards

sky-pilot

We are each our own biggest critics, so I'm certain that you will be harder on yourself than any of us will.

That isn't true Paul. As soon as I find a flaw with Sky-Pilot's tying I am going to rip it to shreds. It may take a while since I can't really find anything worth pointing out at this time but I swear that when I find a flaw I am going to rip it to shreds. :)

That isn't true Paul. As soon as I find a flaw with Sky-Pilot's tying I am going to rip it to shreds. It may take a while since I can't really find anything worth pointing out at this time but I swear that when I find a flaw I am going to rip it to shreds. smile.gif

Whatever happened to southern hospitality :P

Well I think the fly's a load of rubbish... However to trash it further I need to see a picture of it.

Dave

hehehehe, you guys are something else. i understand where sky pilots coming from and it's good to know he wants this attention to the tiny details. it shows detication to the art and his willingness to learn and that in my book is first class. hats off to you sky pilot , you certainly have the right attitude and bring on the fly buddy. i'm with matt, lets get some hair flying here

Bud

hehehehe, you guys are something else. i understand where sky pilots coming from and it's good to know he wants this attention to the tiny details. it shows detication to the art and his willingness to learn and that in my book is first class. hats off to you sky pilot , you certainly have the right attitude and bring on the fly buddy. i'm with matt, lets get some hair flying here

Bud

Thanks and Bud its exactly what I meaning.

From what I have seen your flies are great, you have your own style and that's just the way I like it. keep them flies coming!!

Hello friends,

which is Ronn's thread you are talking about. I guess it might be one that I was shortly looking at some days ago. But I cannot find it anymore. What's happened to the thread?

Cheers

Alberto

Sign in to follow this