Fly Tying
sparkeymat

Steelhead swap

Just wondering if my flies have arrived yet? They were sent out last week....

Hi Guys

sorry i did get two more packages on Tuesday, Jeremy yours made it and Brad yours made it too. Sorry Brad I don't Know your Form name. IO had hoped for one other packet before sending them out but it looks like a no show. I will send all out in Mondays mail if thats ok with you guys.

Jon

Ok , Will I think yours are the last ones in the mail, they didn't arrive today so they will probably be here monday. i'll wait for them.

Everyone's flies are great you guys are gonna love them.

Jon

Hey guys :coffee: ...I am sorry for the late reply :butt: ! I finally have my flies finished :coffee: :yahoo: ...I didn't think I was going to be able to follow through with the things going on right now :nopity: ...but I made myself sit down and tie my fingers off :punk: . I have, and I would like to send them out right away. If it is too late I understand :scared: ...I just hate the thought of not following through! :nono: BTW I tied a "disco Beetle"...lol!

If you guys still want me in, all I need is an address and they will be in the mail! :dunno: :headbang:

Sorry for any inconvienence :wallbash: , I know you guys need these to fish...

Asleep

Andrew.. I would not mind waiting for you to get your flies in..but guess it's up to everyone else..

Woo Hoo!!!! Asleep's back

I thought you were a no show. Send them in and we should have a complete set. I ok with waiting if you guys are or i can send them along separately I don't mind ,,, Let me know what you want to do guys.

Jon

Thanks guys for allowing me to stay in...and sorry for any inconvienence!

I tied a bright little beetle that I THINK will work great, but have never fished it. I have over 500 flies I have tied, and haven't fished a single one...so it isn't saying much...Not any rivers/stream where I am...it's ok though... :dunno:

Asleep