Fly Tying
sparkeymat

Steelhead swap

Am wondering if the flies that i sent out to you made it there yet?? Haven't heard a word as if they did or not.. I do know one thing.. mail has been really messed up as of late... I got a letter i was expecting last Feb. just this past week! But guess that justifies raising the postal rates!!

Will your flies still haven't arrived.

I think that the mail still has them screwed up somewhere, PM me your address and I'll send you some , I will forward nyour flies to everyone when they finally arrive.

Sorry guys i didn't get to the post office yet but they will go out theis week end.

Jon

Heyguys I knnow you won't believe it but the flies have left my house i spent the better part ofan hour licking envellopes ;and writing customs forms at the post office tonight the flies are all on the way. Will; your flies still didn't make it so its up to you if you want to retie the flies or wait for them to show up. I was in a hockey swap earliere this year and my flies still haven't made it. I sent a full set of flies to you, if i get any surprise flies I will send them to your individual addresses.

Sorry this process took so long but I have really been getting crushed at work with the switch over, I know all the flies willcatch fish, from the newest to the most experienced, a job well done.

Thank you for all the support and i look forward to another swap with all of you.

Jon

Heyguys I knnow you won't believe it but the flies have left my house i spent the better part ofan hour licking envellopes ;and writing customs forms at the post office tonight the flies are all on the way. Will; your flies still didn't make it so its up to you if you want to retie the flies or wait for them to show up. I was in a hockey swap earliere this year and my flies still haven't made it. I sent a full set of flies to you, if i get any surprise flies I will send them to your individual addresses.

Sorry this process took so long but I have really been getting crushed at work with the switch over, I know all the flies willcatch fish, from the newest to the most experienced, a job well done.

Thank you for all the support and i look forward to another swap with all of you.

Jon

Thanks Jon, no apologies needed! We really appreciate the time you took out of your busy life to get all of this organized and completed successfully!

Thanks again and I look forward to the flies...as well as future swaps with you guys!!! :headbang:

Thanks alot jon. And dont fret. steelhead season is a ways off. And thanks to everyone for tying in this one. Can't wait to set up a good seelie box for this fall.

Sweet, just in time for the summer run. Thanks for hosting, Jon. :P

Received mine today. :headbang: Totally sweet flies guys. :D

Jon thanks for hosting.

Juice :P

I got my flies today just in time for the summer run :yahoo: They are awesome guys!!! Thanks for hosting Jon. I"m going to try to get out this weekend to try them out.

I like allthe flies too, so manty to try out that I have a feeling the rivers gonna look like its hailing out .

jon