Fly Tying
sparkeymat

Steelhead swap

Jon....I don't mind at all waiting till he gets his flies in.. Andrew is a GREAT person .. He is also new at tying but ties a nice looking fly!! The best thing about him is he is a Steelheader at heart!!

Jon....I don't mind at all waiting till he gets his flies in.. Andrew is a GREAT person .. He is also new at tying but ties a nice looking fly!! The best thing about him is he is a Steelheader at heart!!

Your kind words are appreciated Will! I have only you to thank! I still use the vise you sent me daily :headbang:

Thanks for all of your help!

As for the flies, they will hit the mail in the AM!

-Asleep

No problems here guys , andrew maybe you could send them up priority or air if its not much more money?

The boxes are all ready to go .

you guys are gonna like them.!!!!!!!!!

Jon

I am getting excited can't wait to fish these flies friend just called me said the steelhead are starting to reach the okiak falls so will be timed just about right for these flies :yahoo: :yahoo: :headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Just waiting on two , no flies at all last week, I got excited when I saw a fly envellope, but I got even more excited when it was my dry fly swap that came back. I am assuming they'll arrive on monday.

Jon

Hey guys'

i got the flies fromAsleepat the reel ( Andrew ) Today, I think yours might be MIA Will, I've got myy fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Jon

Hey Guys;

Still no flies from Will , i think that they are missing in action , Will; PM me your address and I 'll send you your packet, I'll forward wills flies when they show up to each person individually. I will send the flies out on Wed if Will's show or not.

Sound OK to you guys?

Jon

Sweet, sounds good to me. Thanks for hosting this one Jon. :headbang:

No problem Juice,

By tge way you are an advanced member now not a Bait fisherman.

Jon