Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
newfie

i burned my hand at work...

i piled boiling water on my left hand at work, i have lotion on it now, but it is killing me. i may go to hospital tomorrw :baby:

ooooouuuuccchhhh!!!! i did that but instead of boiling water it was burnimg hot oil and it was only my finger...but it killed!!!

burns gotta be the worst.had one so bad literally had ice on it 24 hours for 3 days straight. if hand came off the ice while i was asleep or when the ice melted i would wake up and have to get more ice

Wow I hope it is better for your graduation. I had a bad, bad sun burn on my lower back, doctor gave me a cream called flamazine. It was my best friend.

Make sure it is not an oil based lotion. Actually clean water is the best and if it is bad, just go to the hospital, don't wait on it. Take care.....Kerry

good news, not a horrible burn, it turns out im just a big sook. but it does hurt, im using aloe on it now, it feels like a bad sunburn now, thanks for the concern guys

gees man, feel bad. I remember getting burned once, I fell onto a wood stove in our basement, it was roaring hot, went both hands flat on it and when I jumped back there was a layer of skin left on the stove top, I had to stay home from school for 2-3 days and soak my hands in ice water day and all through the night. it was the worst pain I ever endured.