Fly Tying
fly time

Dealing with J Stockard

I dont know how many of ya on here deal with Stockard, but I just purchased 2 orders from them, and The shipping is lightning fast, and product was exact. I have never been so satisfied with an on line company in my life, and they will see alot more busisness from me. The prices are great as well, I spent a lil over 200 bucks, and got a lotta stuff. If you have not dealt with them, you gotta try them they are amazing!!!!!

Dustin

Word, Dustin!

J. Stockard and FeathersMc.com are my favorite places to shop for tying materials. Fulfillment and delivery has always been lightning-fast from both of them.

John

When my local bricks'n'mortar shop closed down, I started shopping with

J. Stockard for my tying materials & tools - they have been absolutely great !

I'm spending my spare time tying flies - not rooting around town or the web

looking for materials.

The website is really well done, easy to use and they have a fantastic selection

of materials. Shipping is always prompt and prices competitive.

I have placed a total of 6 orders to date, some fairly large and there have

been a sum total of zero mistakes.

In the case where items were back ordered (unusual - only happened to me once),

the in-stock stuff shipped and the remainder showed up soon after (no additional

shipping charge).

New stock is being added all the time. I remember asking a question in the comment

field of one of my orders about whether they had any plans to stock GloBug yarn or

McFlyFoam - as I'm sure some others must have - not too long after McFlyFoam

showed up on the website !

J. Stockard is the benchmark standard by which other online fly tying materials

stores should be judged.

I have to agree, awesome, fast, accurate and EASY to order! Their website is very user friendly and ease of paypal payment makes the world of difference.

They get my two thumbs up! :headbang:

Same goes for feathersmc, always quality products, fast service and the guy that owns the place is a pretty good fella too! :headbang:

I have dealt with them for a particular item and while it was backordered, they kept me up to speed on the items arrival time. I would deal with them more frequently without hesitation, but I have another great ditrubutor just north of me (and more to the point, in Canada) that does an internet business equally as good service wise and I am trying to support my local flyshop, though they don't really seem to have a tyer on staff and are driving me a little nuts! You won't go wrong with J. Stockard though.

I dont know how many of ya on here deal with Stockard, but I just purchased 2 orders from them, and The shipping is lightning fast, and product was exact.

They are nice folks who give great service and stock great products. I have bought from them, J Stockard, multiple times, several hundred dollars in all and enjoyed every purchase.

The same goes for John McLain. I am using him more and more. I am just learning all of this, but I am enthusiastic, so frequently I buy more than I need, feathers in particular. The other day Ronn, Charlie or one of the other trusted regulars, can't remember exactly who, said, "Slow down, Ray, and buy your feathers from John." I decided that was great advice and am doing that now and in the future.

Ray

J Stockard rocks....just ordered 2 of those daylight lamps they had on sale. They're already shipped! Plus they're based out of Kent, CT; right by my beloved Housatonic River.

yep.

thats who i get all my stuff through. i dont have a local flyshop.

excellent to deal with, exceptional website and ordering process. if they happen to err, they will make it right. hard to find a business like that these days.

camoham