Fly Tying
Fishigan

Sharks Caddis Larva

Fred, that is an awesome video. I swear, after seeing the way some of you tye, it just blows me away. I think I do somethings the hard way lol.

Ashby

I'm hitting the water again on saturday :yahoo: I'm gonna try a washing line of these caddis's and daiwl bachs, I can't wait :yahoo:

For the white or cream colored material as the body, is it yarn or floss... what is the exact brad and size to buy? thanks i'm going to have to tie a few hundred up haha

Hey want to know more about or want to seen this type of thing then check:

http://www.splashvision.com

You can find 1000’s of Videos, Photos and Users featuring water related lifestyles. Network of friends, personal profiles, blogs, groups,videos and photos internationally etc.........

For the white or cream colored material as the body, is it yarn or floss... what is the exact brad and size to buy? thanks i'm going to have to tie a few hundred up haha

it was in the material list but see below

Fishigan, that's just a sic fly!! Great trchnique that produces an awsome look. I'll be using them up in Pulaski on the Salmon R. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks guys. And I should say that Radoslov should get the credit for the fly design and a part of technique is a from Glasso.

And I thought the whip tool was used for one thing only!! What I great looking fly...I just wish I could slow it down to my speed of tying!! :cheers:

For those of us, and I know they are probably to be counted on the fingers of one hand that do not use whip finish tools. Why not have a selection of dubbing needles, I use at least 4 different sizes/types. They include the standard, a "ball point" hand machine needle with a slightly flattened tip for splitting thread. Another extra fine one for midges and the like, one I keep solely for applying cyanacrolate/varnish, A blunt darning type for heavy yarn splitting as in the film etc. These are mounted in small engineering/modeling pin chucks so that the needles can be changed quiclky as and when the need arises. I also have a serrated dental nerve root extraction needle for teazing dubbing and angora type material.

Sweet. I'm about to tie some of these up for my next trip. :devil:

They look incredible when they get wet like you said.