Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fly_guy_stu

F1

Anyone out there a Formula 1 fan?

How do you feel about the 3 way tie for championship aftertodays race?

What do you think about Hamilton? Damn that kid can race!

Hamilton is the new guy who's racing with McLaren Mercedes, he's 22. He's had 3 starts and he's placed on the podium in all three. He's joint for 1st pace with Alonso and Räikkönen.

I have been a fan for years and this Hamilton kid is the best thing to come along in a very long time. Shumacher never started this well. But please, enough about Shumacher. He's retired, let him go. I'm a Kimi fan though not necessarily a Ferrari backer. This season shows great hope for an excitling year of racing. If only there was a glimmer of hope to hear the Star Spangle Banner some Sunday morning. Scott Speed just doesn't seem to have the commitment it takes to make it in F1. Heading back Europe, now the games begin.

I don't watch it much, The only time I watch it is when NASCAR ain't on. Sometimes not even then. I like J.P.Montoya(I think he was in F1,Wasn't he?)Now that hes in NASCAR :) NASCAR :headbang:

Have been a Schumi fan for years> Goin for the Ice man now. Love to watch open wheel racing- IRL, Champcar, F1. Nascar is good too. Restricter plate races like Tallendaga are my favorites in that league.

I prefer Indy and f1 over nascar but I do not follow either closely. I know "if you aint rubbin you aint racin" I guess the thought of Passing without rubbing or you both die is more appealing and 4 wide in the corners at M.I.S. @ 220mph is a heck of a show!!!!

Restrictor plate races are the best, "if you aint rubbin you aint racin" Is so true. 4 wide at 220 is ok, But 5 wide at 200 is even more exciting :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :yahoo: , That was a exciting race yesterday.