Fly Tying
fly time

An angel got her wings today

I lost my grandmother today, I was very very close to her, she was the sweetest toughest lil ole lady I ever knew, she passed today after 77 years on this earth, she went to be with the Lord today, and she got her wings. I got the call while I was on the river, and got there at the house before the medics arrived. I got to tell her I loved her and gave her one last kiss on the cheek. She was loved by many, and will be missed by many as well, it has really hit me hard, because I spent so much time with her, and I had the pleasure of cooking the last meal she ate as well. Mimi I love and miss ya!!

Dustin

Sorry to hear that Dustin, it is hard to lose someone you love, but I suspect much of what she was will live on in you. Take care mon ami....Kerry

We are indeed sorry to hear of her passing. It is tough to lose someone that close. Out prayers are with you.

Dustin - I am truly sorry to hear of your Grandmothers passing. I will keep you and your family in my prayers during this difficult time. Our hearts go out to you.

Yesterday was a sad day,,,,,maybe God knew those students needed a wise guide and loving hand in his kingdom and called her forward. God Bless

Joe C

You and your grandmother were blessed to have a great relationship, you can cherish the many memories. You were very lucky to enjoy her company and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Pat Carroll

Thanks, guys, I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers, they mean alot to me and my family!! all of you are great people, and I really do appreciate you!!!

Dustin

Dustin,

I hate to hear that. I lost my grandfather a few years back and we were very close. I still cherish the memories I have of all of the great times we shared. It is a tough thing to go through, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Dustin,

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. What a wonderful blessing to have prepared her last meal and also to be at her side. Those memories will remain with you. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you in this tough time, Dustin. I can see that you'll find strength in good memories!

Bill