Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

We did it

I've been watching the "Top 100 Flyfishing sites" for the last few days and we finally got into the Top 10. (Bottom of our Main Page)

How cool is that?! I remember joining the site not in it's infancy, but close. It's just simply amazing to see such progress. Our membership is from all over the globe and the diversity of the topics, patterns and target species have become like the United Nations of Fly-fishing.

To say that I'm honored to be a part of it would be an understatement. I have to congratulate Will and Brother Hubbard for their willingness to adapt to such growth.

It seems that every suggestion has been implemented.

Our membership is very special.

OK, there's the occassional guy selling flies...LOL, but in all we are very blessed. Some fish Salt, some Warm Water and quite a few are wrapped up in Coldwater, but we share the same love. I sure hope the next 6 months are as great as the last.

Way to go Fellas. thumbsup.gif

I'm sure the great leaders of the world would have some gracious and modest reply, but well you guys know me well enough by now. There is not much to say besides this place kicks ass compared to the majority of sites out there. I'm not sure how many sites have accomplish this much in less than a year and with Big Daddy behind the wheel you can only expect great things to follow.

We are the envy of the neighborhood and I'm just glad that all of you come to our house to play cool.gif

Very Modest and well said..... (with the exception of Hubbard) Oh, Hi Chris laugh.gif

It's amazing what good-natured ribbing along with "some" intelligence can produce/provide. We are very fortunate!

You're right, this place is just too cool

YEAH!!!!

headbang.gif What a birthday gift, eh Will? Big ups to you and BDH for startin' this whole shebang!

Congrats Will & Chris, I'm proud of you guys and proud to be a part of the forum.

Keep up the good work! thumbup.gif

Congrats to all that is here, and for making this such a Great Site. I am glad to be part of it. thumbup.gif wink.gif But I thought this place was Tops anyhow. wink.gif

So here's to you all. cheers.gif

Hehe, I get the most ribbing, lol

Congrats guys...this is a very cool site and I am happy to be a mini part of it biggrin.gif

I also would like to add and send my congrats for a job well done. This is a kick ass site and I love it. It is like an addiction; I need to get my fix. Keep up the good work and humor. Glad I am part of it. headbang.gif headbang.gif thumbup.gif thumbsup.gif rockon.gif punk.gif kicking.gif clapping.gif cheers.gif banana.gif

My congradulations as well, and thanks for the time and effort you put out to make it possible.

And to the great people of this site for the knowledge they share on a daily basis and of course the laughs! tongue.gif

From a Bait-Dunker prospective....well, ummmm.......I have to say, well, don't tell anyone I said this, but.....well....hum....this is a cool place......

Marc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this