Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Ethan Bright

Insect reintroductions - Ephemera danica

I know several people have expressed interest in aquatic insect reintroductions into streams. There's an interesting article in the recent Freshwater Biological Association newsletter (37 Spring 2007) pertaining to the reintroduction of Ephemera danica to the River Wey in Britain. I know this would interest those who fish in that part of the world, and those who are also involved in insect relocations elsewhere (e.g., Salmonfly relocations in the Logan River).

I have a PDF of the file - for those interested, send me an email (or message here in the forum), and I'll get you a copy.

Cheers, Ethan

You should be able to add it to your post where it says File Attachments. I've added pdf's to some of my posts for people to download.

Ken B)

Fly1 says I can attached a PDF to my post. Hopefully this will work so people can just get it from here, rather than just contacting me via email. So here it goes!

I recently received a message that my posting of the PDF is infringing on copyright, even though it's from my own copy of the FBA newsletter.

If you need a copy, please contact me directly.