Fly Tying
Harold Ray

Inovative Texas Bait Launcher

With the sharks running hot and heavy along the Texas coast, sometimes you have to get inventive when it comes to getting your surf bait out to the fish you're trying to catch, so the Texas Bait Launcher enters the scene, patent pending:

IPB Image

This inovative new bait launcher may, in certain circumstances, be used for other jobs should the need arise, crowd control, settling family disputes! In Texas, it is slightly possible we aren't always right, but never let it be said we don't come prepared.

Texas is a conceal carry state.

Ray

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: (laughing harder than mitch821) Showed this to a couple of folks at the office, both of them just turned and gave me a strange look, then slowly backed away.

i say again..........

adjust your fire.............adjust your fire.

new coordinates.

whiskey, echo.

nine'r five...................

:)

camoham

Down here, we're a gentle people who are supposed to carry our guns under our jackets and coats when in a restaurant, bank or other establishment. The biggest problem we've been confronted with with the Texas bait Launcher is, it difficult to get under your coat.

I have also found that gernades work well when you tie a fly on it, to get both longer distance on the fly, and for some reason I get multiply fish at one time.

I have found out one thing though, since I am from Tennessee, I just have to remember to eat my BBQ Ribs after throwing the grenade not before. Not a good Idea to have sticky fingers, nor do you want to drop it behind you.

Jeff

I am offended that y'all are taking the Texas Bait Launcher as a joke. Following extensive testing a studies at my alma mater, Texas A&M University, the results demonstarted that there were only three slight drawbacks in the Launchers's testing period, and each could easily be corrected with only a slight revision of techniques.

First, do not, and I will repeat, do not fire the Texas Bait Launcher at shrimp boats! Do I need to say that again, class? I do realize do it is fun, but the bays of Texas should not be littered by debris caused by careless shrimpers being where they shouldn't be.

Two, if you hit Louisiana, load up and shoot again. That is fun, an' you're not gon'na hurt anything anyway. Do try to watch out for Bud Guidrey, 'cause he is worth saving.

And, three, when firing at East and West Coasters in Texas on vacation, please take better aim!

Okay, okay, I'm just kiddin', guys! :)

Ray

I have found out one thing though, since I am from Tennessee, I just have to remember to eat my BBQ Ribs after throwing the grenade not before.

Speaking of bar-b-que, Texas has the best bar-b-que in the entire world! There are no close seconds! We also have the market cornered on cornbread, chicken an' dumplins, chicken fried steak, cream gravy and sweet tea.

I have found out one thing though, since I am from Tennessee, I just have to remember to eat my BBQ Ribs after throwing the grenade not before.

Speaking of bar-b-que, Texas has the best bar-b-que in the entire world! There are no close seconds! We also have the market cornered on cornbread, chicken an' dumplins, chicken fried steak, cream gravy and sweet tea.

Ray, I'd like to order one of your bait launchers, an order of ribs, coleslaw and a pint of your hotest b-b-q sauce. Please send c.o.d. :hyst:

I have found out one thing though, since I am from Tennessee....

Jeff

Jeff-Then you are obvisouly familar with the Tennessee fishing stick...

Bait laucher? I thought it was a Texas Cast Nest or a chummin' tube......