Fly Tying
Harold Ray

Inovative Texas Bait Launcher

Beaverfsu

Tennessee fishing stick! Wow, that could be and explosive topic.

Jeff

I have found out one thing though, since I am from Tennessee, I just have to remember to eat my BBQ Ribs after throwing the grenade not before.

Speaking of bar-b-que, Texas has the best bar-b-que in the entire world! There are no close seconds! We also have the market cornered on cornbread, chicken an' dumplins, chicken fried steak, cream gravy and sweet tea.

Ray, I was with you on this post up until you started lying about bar-b-que!!! Everybody knows that Memphis :headbang: is the bar-b-que center of the universe. We're having the biggest bar-b-que festival in the world (well, maybe :dunno: ) this weekend, too. Y'all come on down and get you a rib, a pork rib, not that tough beef stuff y'all cook down there in Texas. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Lissen to me, Terry Lee, didn't yo' mama teach you to be nice to yo' elders. Its Texas, boy, Texas, an' we have all kinds of bar-b-que from beef an' pork to armadillo. We invented it, Terry Lee, along with chili, good biscuits an' all the rest!

Lissen to me, Terry Lee, didn't yo' mama teach you to be nice to yo' elders. Its Texas, boy, Texas, an' we have all kinds of bar-b-que from beef an' pork to armadillo. We invented it, Terry Lee, along with chili, good biscuits an' all the rest!

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: I love it, I tell you, I do!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: I work with a fella from Texas and whenever the subject of bar-b-que comes up he always says "You can't bar-b-que a pig's a##!" and storms out of the room. I love it all, beef, pork, bologna, sausages. Heck, I bet I'd even like the armadillo if you cooked it right. ;)

Too funny.

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Great stuff, Ray! Maybe that guy who owns the Launcher should take a page from the Oregon man they call "Slingshot Bob."

Bob has a giant slingshot made of steel I-beams that fits in a special attachment to his pickup's trailer hitch. He charges sturgeon fishermen $5 a pop to shoot their bait rigs far, far out into the Columbia River.

The only problem with the Launcher would be having enough line on the reel... :rolleyes:

John