Fly Tying
fly time

going the other way for a day

here on the 19th, Ill be going back to spinnin gear for a day, Im going with a buddy at work to a catfishin tournament at Indiand Lake here in WV. Its been over a year since I have used any spinfishin stuff, so Im actually excited to get out and nail some big cats!!!! Grand prize is $1000 bucks!! :headbang:

Dustin

If you win the cash, then we can forgive you for going back to spin fishing! ;)

WOW :blink: and I thought you were going to tell us about your closet!!!!! :huh: I'm glad to hear that it is just your rod you are talking about and not where you want to put it!!!! :hyst: There is nothing to be ashamed of I spin fish just as much as I fly fish heck I even carry a spin and a fly rod on the river most of the time !! :D

Using spinning gear doesn't make you a bad boy. I often take ultra light spinning gear on my expeditions into the Great North (Michigan).

Hold your head up high, you've nothing to be ashamed of.

HMMM...I thought you were going another way with that one... :huh:

:P

Good luck on the big cats!

By the way, if you do win the $1,000, I think you should donate it to the Chase Creek Foundation to lesson your shame of going over to the Dark Side. Disregard my previous post.

Sorry I won't be able to cover your triumph for the Gazette, Dustin. I've got to cover the state Archery in the Schools Tournament that same day. Good luck!

John