Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

First week behind me

Well a week ago i asked about anyone that was able to quite smoking becuase i was going to tryin quite myself,being a 1.5-2 pack a day smoker i have never been able to quite for more than 2 days at a time.

Well i'm glad ta say that as of right now i it's been 1 week and 8 hours since i had a cig bugeyes.gif headbang.gif

have had a hard time with it a few times but i am still stickin with it and i feel ALOT better when i get up in the morning without coughing my lungs up on the floor unsure.gif

thanks to everyone that has given me words of encouragement and hopefully i can let ya know when its been 1 month!

SD

Good news Steeldriftr.

You can see now you have the strength to beat it. One day at a time, soon you will not even be counting.

I envy you!! I too have tried quitting several times and a couple days is the best I can do!! I will keep trying though!!!

You using any help? Patch, Gum, Pill?

Good Luck!! and dont quit quitting!!!

Way to go bud, keep up the good work! I have always here the first week is the toughest so your well on your way.

Now you just need to reward yourself with a trip to Erie wink.gif

Way to go man and keep up the good work.Just keep the thought of the money you will be adle to spend on you cars or fly fishing biggrin.gif

tt

I heard somewhere's that the physical dependency stops after 3 days, that afterwards it's all mental...sounds like you got a good start on it...keep it up!

Derek

Just sent you a PM makin sure you`re still doin good. I`m proud of ya. It don`t mean you aint big and ugly though. sd.gif laugh.gif -redneck

Steeldrifter, keep up the good work. I am glad you made it past the first week and I am waiting to hear when the first month is past. biggrin.gif