Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Goku

The Childers (Tolfrey)

One of the best flies I have ever . . . That is simply amazing.... I love it. . .

This one and your popham are amazing. . .

Sorry about the AB., I'll look into it. . . But I'm offshore at the moment, and probably will be for another 10 days. . . and than I start on my actual "work-period" 5 weeks avaliable. . . :( No fishing for me.

Thanks guys! Ikke no problem Kay, takk for en hyggelig mail :)

Why don't you take your tying stuff and tye in hand? Easy to bring with you and it's great to feel the hook in you fingers :lol:

super fly goku. wish i could sit with you abit and watch you tie one of these beauties by hand. keep up the great work, always an inspiration to see your work,

Bud

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Beautiful Long!!!! The wing is absolutely stunning!!! You are an inspiration my friend. -Jamie

Very nice compact look. You are a true master of the art my freind :headbang: The head size in relation to the silk thread on the spool that you used is unreal. Great going :headbang:

Aaron

That fly, like everything else you've tied is beyond beleif; espescially for a hand tied one. If you're this good now, where are you going to be in a few years time.

John

Thanks guys! Lovely Picture Pedro! The silk you see here is incredible strong and very nice to use :D

Glad you like it, I have thoughts about making the whole Tolfrey-collection, since I got a banksian pair for this :lol:

Long, you just keep raising the bar ... us hacks got to keep raising the sights. Beautiful. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

truly amazing an inspiration to us all. thanks for the eye candy. Best Regards Paul

Sign in to follow this