Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Cape Cod Fishing

If any members are planning on a trip or family vacation to Cape Cod and will be around the Chatham area. I will be glad to take you out for a morning or all day around the area for some beach and flats fishing...without Charge Naturally. You can always send something to Will for the Site support, but that's up to you and not part of this offer..... If you want a professional guide..I have good recommendations as well...for boat or beach fishing. Just let me know and I will send you info to contact me and we can set it up...Kids and spouses also welcome. (This way you can justify the time on a family vacation wink.gif )

I just read this, and I have to say thanks for the gracious offer! I don't know if I'm ever going to find my way that way (dang money situation the way it is right now), but who knows. I got a friend that is living in Boston workin for the Air Force, so once I get a dang job I might have to schedule an east coast vacation with some fishing in mind.

Never done any really northern salt fishing, and even less throwin flies in the salt. Just thinking of it gets my blood pumpin!

Thanks again for the offer at the very least!

Steve

that is a very generous offer John.......Thanx........I will be up that way the last two weeks of June. We'll be using my brothers place in Pembroke as our base. we're going to try and shoot up to Maine for a few days.......still in the planning stages. We've been trying to land some tix for the Bosox the last week of june against the Twins. We went to the online Box office and all they have left are single seats........I've got my brother out trying to scam some seats for us. Even if we don't see them while we're up there, we got tix to see them at comerica Park in Detroit in August. Have you been to any games in Pawtucket? We're considering that as well. Do you catch any of the Cape Cod league games? From what i understand, they don't start up until after 7/4.......

Sign in to follow this