Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
saltymooring

Whooops posted this in the wrong place first time

Hi

I’m Dave, an old wrinkly living Hampshire, England, home to some of the finest chalk streams in the world, well so I’ve been told. Trouble is there too dam expensive for Joe public to fish, anyway enough of that….

Always been interested in fishing mainly course but over the last couple of years I’ve tried my hand at Fly fishing and love it. Naturally the next step is tying your own flies that why am here.

As a stranger looking in........... what a great site this is, so much information on hand, brilliant. Take my hat off to the founder of this forum…well done Sir…

Work gets in the way of spending more time on the water but with retirement not so far away that will change.

Other hobbies include sailing and being an old grump or so my wife tells me.

Nice to meet you all…………………. I hope to have a nice time here.

Dave laugh.gif

Welcome to the forum Dave. I've always wanted to fish those chalkstreams over there, but we have some wonderful streams here that are free. So, I think I'll stick close to home.

Nice to have you with us Dave. There's a lot of good info here in amongst heavy doses of pure BS. A great place to hang out on a cold and dreary day.

Welcome aboard,

Glad to have another person from across the pond!! Great folks here and all willing to help each other. Jump right in and have fun.

Fatman

Glad you could join us Dave. You have come to the right place to get and find info. The people involved with this site are grrreeaatttt.

Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this