Fly Tying

FTF Feedback Needed

Great site Will!! The only thing I could think of whilst reading all of the posts was maybe a history of all of BeaverFSU's Avatars????!!!!?!?!?!?

Keep up the good work!

I like Flytire "delete post " idea..had this happen before would be nice ...

SteveP I agree Moderator of the Year

fLYGIRL

HEY BEAVERFSU..............WHEN YOU GONNA POST THAT PHOTO OF STEELDRIFTER IN THE BIKINI?????

GO NOLES................

OOPS>>.

FLYGIRL HAD SOME GOOD IDEAS TOO.....

ALOT OF THE IDEAS ARE GOOD I THINK. :D

Ditto Ephemerelle's suggestion on a "Materials" Section. Not just for "fancy" materials, but also for differing variations on more mundain products.

I remember when if you wanted to add some "flash, you used "Flashabou". It was the only mylar "flash" on the market. Then "Krystal Flash" appeared and we were all "wowwed" by these twisted mylar strands. Now there are a ton of sightly differing flash products... some of which are vastly superior to others.

My 2 cents.

Now back to the shadows...

FTF and RBF Are super, excellent The superlatives can go on and on. I am not a frequent contributor but a frequent visitor. I have learned much and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. I have also directed several people to the site(s) who want to learn more about fly fishing. The feedback I get from newbee flytyers is that there is need for indepth review of basic techniques, possibly a glossary of terms and techniques used in basic tying. Video of basic stuff, possible? Bibliography of reference books on fly tying,entemology.etc.

I have seen alot of this in posts but searching thru old posts gets kinda tedious.

Just some thoughts. If nothing changes on these sites I'll still keep coming back. Great job.

Dave