Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Shad Cam Pictures

I know we have all been eagerly watching the Shad Cam waiting for a glimpse of some aquatic life. Let's make this the official Shad Cam Picture Thread so if you see some fish save the picture and post it here. If you don't see any fish then use your photoshop skills and come up with something funny tongue.gif

Here is the link to the Shad Cam: http://www.dgif.state.va.us/fishing/shad/

I know i have been on the site alot lately is it right to say we missed having SD AROUND.You have been silent but come out swinging.

CALL ANIMAL PLANET NO CALL GREENSPAN SAVE THE WHALES!!!!!!!!!!!

hey TT.....perhaps you should sit in the corner and be quiet, like the good BOY I know you are...you ain't got no damn dog in this fight, son...... dry.gif

Has anyone else noticed that SD doesn't mess with me until I post deer hair pics? Do I sense a little green eyed monster?? wink.gif

what in the hell are you telling us about his green eyed monster for?? and if it is green, i think he should go and get that checked out, for both his safety and yours lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

yea, green is definately a warning sign!!!!

And just for the record...that picture was eight months ago and 60 lbs heavier....Big Daddy is down to a sleek and streamline 251.....down from 311 on August 15 of last year.....Gonna look good for the summer boys!! Might even manage to get laid by a CUTE gal for a change!!! (oh, that was bad, wasn''t it???!)

and the other seven arms are a bit, let's say....occupied....there's a reason why I 'm BIG DADDY, fellas...

now that's a real purty nymph!! Gotta be a Hex nymph...not ungly enough to be a hellgrammite!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this