Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rampratyow

Dry Fly

Mr McFly recieved your flies today and they outstanding very nice job thank's James I also recieved Julie's bumble bee's another outstanding job and fast wow we still have time to burn till the deadline mabey we will all have our flies back before the deadline anyway thanks James cool.gif

Hey folks just a reminder that the deadline is 23 may for this swap still lots of time as of today I have recieved flies from

McFly

Julie

Me

hey anyone from Up State New York know a website for the maramache river think it is called that really want to go fishing in the Adirondacs have heard lots of really good things and having problems with the dec websites any info would be really appreciated thanks James

smoke.gif :

Hey folks Barfly had to drop out due to unexpected work load I have someone else who may be able to take his place just waiting for a reply. If he cant do it I have another plan but will wait and see if I get a reply take care James tongue.gif

James,

I sent my flies out last Friday (4/30)...they are coming from the States so we'll see how long it takes for them to get through the border.

Take care....Tom

Thanks James, I'm glad you recieved them. Are you going to take a pic of the flies to post? That would be cool. Talk to you soon.

Hey folks this will update the list of flies I have recieved

Julie Bumble bee

McFly brown wulff

Tom haystack

Walker Humpy

Mine

we just have crazy nymph left, he took over for barfly at the last mintue and he will be tying a f-fly i think anyway lots of time left, as for the pic I will try to get one but my dig cam is not working properly see if I can borrow one and give it a try James rolleyes.gif

Hey folks Barfly managed to send his flies before he left on his trip so any extra flies I recieve I will pass on to him and I iwll tie the shortfall to make up for any he may miss so that means we all get 1 extra fly a Tom Thumbs by Barfly

as for the pic of the flies I am still working on it waiting to get ahold of my in laws or outlaws as I call them (hehehehehe) and borrow their dig cam as mine went sour any that is all for now James laugh.gif