Fly Tying

Nae, I'm afraid your leg humping disorder is uncurable.

No, Ronn, castration will cure it and make Bud a different man! All I've got to do is get him to make an appointment. Its fast and easy, just a couple of incisions, and I'll rip his out! :sick: Course, I'll have to keep him caged and quiet for a couple of days to let healing start.

We do the surgery gently for most animals, but South Louisiana Cajuns............................................ :thumbup:

Ray

an update on the donations recieved

david cornuse and carl bowman have made sustantial donations to the SSP program. a big thanks to you guys for your generosity and concern.

fellow tyers like yourselves that have contributed to keeping this program alive and running deserve all the credit. hats off to all of you who have helped

thanks again and well wishes

Bud

I want to thank Bud for starting this thread and everyone who has helped. Today I sent $1280 to the National Zoo and according to bud's email there is still money coming in. Sara Halager, the Chair of the Kori SSP, is elated with your generosity and is pleasantly surprised on how sucessful this program has been. I also received a box of feathers on Monday so if you don't have any please let me know at John @FeathersMc.com

Thanks again everyone and I'll keep you updated.

John

dear Ray and Ronn

you gotta catch me first

john, thank you my friend and again to all those who have donated.

Bud

John,

I am finally able to tie again and working on my donations to the program. Thank you for you patients.

Don't do it guys, I had my cat done, now he just sits on top of the TV and stares at me with those horizonal pupil snake eyes of his... just glareing, i'm afraid to sleep at night

Well Carl,Those are cats for ya.Dogs are better anyway.

John,

I am finally able to tie again and working on my donations to the program. Thank you for you patients.

Don't do it guys, I had my cat done, now he just sits on top of the TV and stares at me with those horizonal pupil snake eyes of his... just glareing, i'm afraid to sleep at night

wow, to quote me in this context is completely random. I wonder what this person is smoking? I must be missing the humor on this hijacked thread.

John,

wow, to quote me in this context is completely random. I wonder what this person is smoking? I must be missing the humor on this hijacked thread.

Ooops. sorry flyDology,

I had meant to reply to the ribbing that John was giving Bud but I clicked on the wrong reply to this thread. See Bud's reply above yours.

i got my first kori today, and it is some awsome stuff. thank you so much bud and john!!!!!!

update on the donations

our good friend Heike has made a substancial donation to the program also guys and i recieved it this mourning

thanks Heike, your generosity is greatly appreciated

Bud

I think its pretty neat that Bud put out a call only a few days ago for a little help and the help comes rolling in. I love it when people respond like that.

Ray

To be honest, it was an easy donation for me - I used Hartmuts bank account :whistle: :whistle:

No, seriously the whole family and me appreciate the idea behind and gave their share - even Magnus told me , he would abandon his beloved"Gummibärchen" (Sweeties) for a week and the elder boys Max and Reinhold also agreed to do without a movie for a weekend....

Heike