Fly Tying

Directions to the Lumberjack

Ok Fellas, I found it...

The cabin is on the South side of the PM, just West of M37

Take 72nd Street toward Green Cottage (west) and go over the Railroad tracks. The first house is the Flint Rainbow Club. Keep going, but slow. You will find a log cabin next to the club. Just past this cabin, you will find a road that does not allow parking on it and is closed at the end. That's the Lumberjack access. Take this road all the way down and you'll find a drive to the right. Take this drive all the way to the end and you'll come to our cabins.

The bigger cabin has a rainbow trout hanging over the door.

I talked to Rick and he'll leave the keys on the table for us. He's not sure about the VCR, although the larger may have one?????

Yikes, that might be on one of my favorite stretches dry.gif LOL

Thanks for directions ralf. I am pretty sure I know where they are and i won't be getting lost this time laugh.gif .

I've seen you get lost in a paper bag. And on the way to the Car Wash...LOL

bugeyes.gif

Thanks Ralf had clue but that went out the door.Can't wait 3 days and counting.hope you all will be kindon us rookies!!!!!!!!!!.See you all there.

tt

P.S any one tie up for me whistling1.gif biggrin.gif

man, i thought you said anyone tied up for you.... WHAT THE HECK KIND OF OUTING IS THIS??? LOL.

have a good time up there fellas, wish i could join ya. take lots of pics (of fish only please).

steve

I don't know about a grill. I think I saw one on the patio

Hey, if any of you have a cot, bring it. I think we're gonna be short a bed or 2 on Saturday.

Aww man, I don't have mine up here wallbash.gif You guys could of borrowed it.

Does it have a refrig in there so us bait dunkers can store our spawn and worms laugh.gif bugeyes.gif

how many people are fishing from drift boats saturday. If I can make it up there for the day is there room for one more guy?(me) If not in a boat are any of you planning on wading, and do you know the area well enough to get me into some fish? I have never caught a steelie and would like to real bad.

john

John,

We're not sure about the boat situation.

Stelmon does know the area near the camp. He's fished it a couple of seasons. I'm just afraid that not many fish will be fanning gravel up that way. I'm going to give the wading a shot first thing Saturday morning and go from there. I guess it would depend on the pressure.

If it's a zoo, which it could be, I might have to escape the crowds and head down... Way Down cool.gif