Fly Tying

Directions to the Lumberjack

Hell ridder, I have never caught ANY fish on my fly rod so take a number smile.gif I dont have a clue about all this except that I will be there smile.gif

not to worry guys, there will be someone to help those who need it. but so far with my drought (going on 5+ yrs) i wouldnt fish to close to me. hopefully it will change this weekend though smile.gif

Hey,

Im not sure I will be fishing the PM saturday. My fishing partner for the weekend will flyfishingenv so i'll have to chat with him. WEre actually talking about fishing some other rivers so i'm not sure yet. If I do find anything out i'll let ya know. We might be heading south too.

Hey Sean,

I hope to god we can change that this week. I hope, i hope, i hope

Im out the door surf fishing, cya

BTW, does anyone want some fish to take home???

I would take a few extra IF i don't have a a limit, these would be for my retired inlaws that live in the area.

So yeah Dan, I will.

You guys are already eating fish that haven't even been caught yet.

That's a nono.gif and the "Kiss of Death"

How about a generous helping of Crow instead?

by the way my friend,(prayer or not) I will bring the feather I promised a while back.

I may worship the Great spirits for a bountiful harvest but that is all, for now at least. bugeyes.gif

man o man, i cant believe it. i dont know if i want either of you two (old injun and stel) in my boat or even around me saying things like that wallbash.gif

i have a hard enough time fishing for these damn fish anyhow, dont make it any worse on me mad.gif

I have two small steelies in the fridge right now and I was hoping to get some more tonight but we didn't have what we needed. I found a hole where there loaded right now and if anyone wanted some I would keep it. If no one did I was just going to release it. Hopefully I wil have some fish for you. But don't count on my feeding camp, LOL

John, I know what you mean about car problems mine should go over 200,000 hopefully I make it up there. If anyone see a burgundy olds on the side of the road please stop. bugeyes.gif