Fly Tying
nomad

Crayfish swap

Got one left to make so an address would be a good thing.

Ultra suede is a trip to the fabic store. I have seen some fly shops carry small pieces but the fabic store is a better deal.

Thanks

I have about 4 or 5 tied up. Just been busy so I haven't been slamming them out like I want to.

Don't worry though, I will get them done up soon.

Guys, I've been working on and testing a few patterns. Went to the flyshop yesterday, picked up some extra materials. Shouldn't be long now, if I can decide on the claws I want to use.

Juice :P

ok, my flies are going out today..... ummm.... the funny thing is that they are absolutly awsome and i tied them in hand, because i had to get my vice fixed, and i am going to be gone for a while, i will post picture, tying in a vice feels weird now :dunno:

I received flies from Don and JZ. Dons photo's do not do his pattern justice, wait till you see them in person.

Alrighty mine will be out soon. They dont look NEARLY as good as Don's but truse me, they catch fish. I prefer to just swing it like a spey fly with a twitch here and there, but I bet you could also strip it in a lake if ya wanted.