Fly Tying
nomad

Crayfish swap

Keep em'

But be carefull with fly box like that the fish won't want to wait for the cast, You may be attacked. :hyst:

Juice :P

From what I've seen. I doubt that. :D

By the way, I was the one who received two of your flies from the stillwater swap.

Nice ties. :headbang:

Juice :P

was at the river this morning watching some local kids fishing with crayfish for smallies in one of my favorite trout holes grrrrrrrrr but after watching them for about 15 minutes I walked up to them and asked if they minded if I drifted a few casts through the hole they agreed kind of snickering at me and my flyrod but soon changed their minds after seeing me catch a 19 inch brown on my first cast 3 casts later on a crayfish pattern I caught a 15 inch smallie I gave both fish to the kids made them happy and probably made their parents mad because they were gonna ask for fly rods :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Stony's flies have arrived! I will sort them tonight and get them in the mail. Thanks for all the extras and thanks to everyone for joing. See you in a future swap.

was at the river this mornin.......a 19 inch brown on my first cast 3 casts later on a crayfish pattern I caught a 15 inch smallie

I want a fishing hole like that... :ripped:

stony you come on out to michigan and see me I will put you on some fishing spots that will blow your mind. I got a friend from canada said with holes like where I fish it is called catching not fishing he says if there is heaven on earth its in my fishing spots :yahoo: :yahoo: truth of it is I been fishing this river since I was old enough to walk and followed my dad and grandpa many of years and they never fished high pressure areas so I know all the little back out of the way areas :headbang: :headbang:

I droped them at the post office yesterday afternoon, let me know when they start showing up.

:headbang: