Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kay

haven't had the time

Hey guys,

Sorry for being so slow on the forum. . . I’ve been working a lot, and when I’ve had the time off I’ve been working on the house – We will be mowing in on Friday hopefully. . . At the moment I was painting the house – but the weather isn’t to promising, so I got to tie a few fishing flies for Thursday (probably my first and last trip this year to the river fishing for salmon, I am so looking forward to it). . .

As always I’ve been sneaking a bit on the forum – always nice to se the work of Goku, skypilot, Dave, Bud and all the rest of the gang – love your work guys. . .

Here are a few of the fishing flies I made. . . Substituted chatterer with fairy blue bird, and Indian crow with weaver bird, and used only bad fibers of kori- and great bustard in the wing (and only used real toucan in two of the jock scotts, used yellow macaw fibres instead). . .

Hope you like them – I hope they’ll do the job anyway.

Best Rgds.

Kay

post-11090-1183488170_thumb.jpg

i really wish you would post pictures where we could see the flies more closely. they seem so well tied and quite beautiful.

it's nice to see you here and hope you find time to visit abit more.

have fun on your trip, Bud

Great looking little swimmers. I would like to see a better photo as Bud stated. If you will send them to me I will take a better photo for you. I also will give you a nice report on how they work for largemouth bass. :)

WOW!Your a braver person than I for fishing those!Good Work...

Sign in to follow this