Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kay

Close up of Scotts and grays

post-11090-1183547055_thumb.jpgDon't know if they live up to your expectations when they are seen up close (Matt and Bud) :) But any way here is a new picture of some of the Jock Scotts and Silver Greys. . . I can't seem to get my camera a small Canon Ixus i7 to work properly on close ups (too many buttons), but my dad's old canon ixus 40 seem to work better - fewer buttons :)

Best Rgds.

Kay

I can't speak for Bud but they look great to me. Well built and attractive, just like little swimmers should be. I love the double hooks. These have the feel of vintage flies which is a huge compliment in my opinion. Thank you for sharing. I just wish I had a box full of these little guys as I think they would be great fun!

I can't speak for Bud but they look great to me. Well built and attractive, just like little swimmers should be. I love the double hooks. These have the feel of vintage flies which is a huge compliment in my opinion. Thank you for sharing. I just wish I had a box full of these little guys as I think they would be great fun!

They do look vintage!I love em'!Still cant believe you fish em!hats like Bud cutting his up!

they look even nicer close up. i would love to have a couple of flies from you

great ties and keep up the good work, post more soon

Bud

Sign in to follow this