Fly Tying

PM Trip - Have A Great Time!!!!

Just wanted to say I hope everyone attending the PM trip has a great time. I wish I was joining you guys but I am planning on fishing Michigan sometime this year, so I hope to meet some of you soon.

Bring back some good stories and drink one for me cheers.gif

Bring back some good stories and drink one for me

Only one, I have a feeling someone will drink more than one for you. j_k.gif laugh.gif

Wish you could be there Will. Sounds like a good time should be had by all. The temps are cooperating although some rain is in the forecast. I can live with rain as long as it is a warm rain.

Thanks Wilbur

It would have been nice to get you Southern Boys up here. You will be missed.

We'll be sure to take plenty of pictures. (Hopefully of fish)

27 hours to go....

I'll be leaving shortly. Be careful on the drive and I'll see everyone up there.

Good Luck guys! Wish I could make it!! I got a little time saturday so looks like I will be chasing steel on the east side tribs!

Well lets say car packed ready to go.See everyone up there.This is great not to brag but no wife no daugters get to leave all the ladies behind biggrin.gif lol.gif drunk.gif innocent.gif lol.gif thumbup.gif kicking.gif kicking.gif kicking.gif

tt

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but our friends at M-S just got a post from Bob @BBT and they had 1.5-2" of rain last night. He's expecting the water to be quite muddy and high.

This could be viewed 2 ways. Dark water will allow the fish to remain comfortable during daylight hours, but it could also blow it out. The ground was already saturated.

Bummer on the rain. Hope there is some fish there for you guys. I'm guessing that you will all have a good time regardless. Hope everyone has a good time!

The tribs around Grand Rapids are running high and look like chocolate milk.

Mike