Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
artifly

ARTiFLY

Very impressed with this forum so thought I would join. I own a flytying materials business in Inverness, the "capital" of the Scottish Highlands. I started the business 7 years ago from what was originally a hobby and now have developed and produced my own range of materials now stocked by some of the top outlets in the UK. I fish mainly the wild Browm Trout lochs in my native Scotland and am a keen Wet Fly Tyer.

Cheers

Gerry

www.artifly.com

www.potbellypig.co.uk

www.flytying-materials.com

Welcome to the forums Artifly. This is, I believe, about the greatest collection of information to be had on the subject of Flyfishing/Rodbuilding. I have, in the last few days, fished a stream you might be familiar with. (On my computer that is) The Allt a' Ghlinne Bhig. A young man named Sean from Aberdeen did the photo shoot of the stream and it was posted to download for the Real World Fly Fishing game two or three weeks ago. I have fished it twice but have yet to hook a salmon. :D