Fly Tying
letumgo

Fish Faces

Thanks RDL & Wulff for the help teaching me how to post the larger photos! I really appreciate it. :)

This thread is intended to be an ongoing place for people to post their favorite fish photos. I like taking close up photos of fish to see the colors of the eyes and scales. I'm looking forward to seeing others.

That's a great shot, Carlin. Is that a sockeye? The Kings around here sure get some interesting teeth when they run the rivers. This pic was taken by Redwings1 last fall. It's tough to see the bottom teeth but they are quite large.

IPB Image

Wow, those are AWESOME photos guys and wonderful contributions!!! I really like the various angles and poses you've used in the photos. The photos are stunning. Looking forward to seeing others in the future.

Wonderful additions guys!

Here are a couple more I would like to add. I caught these trout earlier this week while fishing with my son in the Adirondacks (West Branch of the Ausable River) near Lake Placid.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image