Fly Tying

Au Sable in May?

Any dates in particular at this point? I HAVE to go now that I have hung out with "the retarded brother," I spent 7 years teaching "special" so he is nothing new smile.gif There will be training available if anyone is interested smile.gif LOL

Damn, this is working out great...a special teacher for a special guy....just make sure you bring the correct meds this time....Wisers, 18 year old or Crown Royal biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Hunter333 @ Apr 1 2004, 12:25 PM)
Any dates in particular at this point? I HAVE to go now that I have hung out with "the retarded brother," I spent 7 years teaching "special" so he is nothing new smile.gif There will be training available if anyone is interested smile.gif LOL

Oh boy

The blind leading the blind bs.gif help.gif

Pat mentioned that the weekend before Memorial would work for him (May 23rd)

well well, a outing on the Ausable. Being that the South Branch and mainstem I consider home Im there!

Hmmm Campgrounds on the South Branch of the Ausable. Not many of those, must be the Paddle Brave?

Nothing going on with me on the 23rd..... Will have to double check with the boss (wife) but that gives me plenty of time to earn some fishing points smile.gif

Oh, Shoe, what do you mean the blind leading the blind? I dont see what you are getting at!! LOL Get it? See, blind.... I crack myself up! smile.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (kingfisher2 @ Apr 1 2004, 01:12 PM)
Damn, this is working out great...a special teacher for a special guy....just make sure you bring the correct meds this time....Wisers, 18 year old or Crown Royal biggrin.gif

And maybe a Vicodin for your Liver. whistling1.gif

LOL

Like I used to tell my boss. Can't work today. Got an eye problem. Can't see coming to work... laugh.gif

Yup, Paddle Brave it is. I guess he finally sold the place. Sue and I were looking into buying it, but he wanted a fortune and I'm too old to sling canoes all day. wheelchair.gif

Just think, I get to spend a month with my good friends on the river I cut my teeth on. Life is good!

that eye problem sounds like Anal Gluacoma. " I cant see my ass coming to work today" bugeyes.gif

No kidding they did sell it. I remember you telling me about that last year. So the short little black hair troll looking woman isnt there anymore? She was a [email protected]#$!!!

She'll be there for the Outing. bugeyes.gif

She's the Mother-in-Law.

I guess the sale will take place June 1.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!! I cant wait to see her again!

We had better be carefull on the evening festivites. A few years back my buddys and I took a canoe trip and stayed there. There was probably at least 20 of us. we were doing a little parting and after 10 pm she must have been by, every 15 minutes. Honsetly we werent being to loud and abnoxious, but she still gave us grief. She ended up calling the local sherriff and he put our little "party" to a end! He said if he comes out again, we all go to jail!

Just something to think about!

You know I would like to be there let me know the dates and I will see if I can fit it in my plains.

Bob

hmmm, i would like to attend but we'll have to see what job i get and hopefully it will all pan out. I am hoping to get up there around my birthday(may 26th) on the main au sable for some last minute steel. I'll have to look things over...