Fly Tying
Graham

Helpful and interesting links

A. Aubrey Bodine was a features photographer at the Baltimore Sun for more than 40 years. He is considered one of the greatest pictorial photographers of the twentieth century, and IMHO, was at least the equal of anybody who ever picked up a camera. There's a lot of stuff on this site, but I especially like his railroad and winter scenes and his skipjack pictures. I'd kill to have half this guy's talent. Hope you like it.

http://www.AAubreyBodine.com/page/default.asp

Bird Cams, show live views of nesting raptors Link To Bird Cam

The Bald Eagles and the Horned Owls both have two eggs. The Owl cam gives infrared views. I just finished watching the female owl get back on her eggs.

Since I posted the Eagles have added another egg. This pair successfully raised 3 young'uns 2 years ago and 2 little ones last year.

Today 3/13. The Valmont Great Horned Owl eggs are about to hatch. Both eggs have pips.

post-3379-1205111736_thumb.jpg

post-3379-1205456798_thumb.jpg

Just partially scrolled through the thread and a few posts. "Wow!" wouldn't describe the information from the links. Thanks to all for posting the links!