Fly Tying

Hatches Magazine Has ARRIVED!!!

I'm so jealous! Mine will be awhile all the way here in Nova Scotia, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

You can also purchase the magazine on JStockards website I noticed and if you order $50.00 or more in materials or goods you get a copy free! Great way to pick up another copy. I'm hoping to order a few more as I'm sure the one copy I get will be well worn out by the time I done with it. Want a couple copies to save in mint condition!

This is exciting. I remember when it was just an idea, an now it's a reality and I'm sure it will be a very successful magazine and before we all know it, you'll be seeing next year with 4 issues!! Here's hoping!

[/b]OH, MY GOD--WHAT A GREAT MAGAZINE!!! IT JUST CAME IN SATURDAY'S MAIL AND MY WIFE IS DRAGGING ME OFF TO A BARBEQUE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK HOME!

Recieved mine yesterday! A ton of information in here!! I'm defintely going to read study for quite some time. Probably finish it once next issue comes out.

This magazine is great Kudos to all involved

Wayneb

Recieved it yesterday. WOW! Awesome job. Just beautiful. I am going to sit and digest it tonight. Really a quality product. Thank you to all involved :headbang: :yahoo:

How long did It take to receive your Hatches Mag.? I ordered it last week, Just curious....

I got mine today, and showed it to the guys at my local fly shop. They want some. It's full of informative articles from front to back, a real page turner.

Graham