Fly Tying
Japasam

For bass and snooks

I make this flies to bass, peacock bass and snooks.

IPB Image

A flexo minnow variation. I use holographic adesive to shape his head. Looks like a sardine. Or anchovy.

IPB Image

Weagle bugger. I love this for peacock bass.

IPB Image 1/0

IPB Image 3/0

IPB Image mustad 34011 1/0

Others crease fly variations. For snooks.

IPB Image

My prototype of a articulated crease fly.

IPB Image

Crawdad for largemouth bass.

See ya.

wonderfull flies, i like all very much! If you want can you illustrate a dressing of flies step by step?

wow there are really outstanding flies buddy any chance of doing a step by step of the first mylar one i always struggle to get the shape

Oh thanks.

I post the step by step soon.

See ya!

Great flies, step by steps sound good!!! I would like to see some snook or peacock bass pics as well. Two fish I would love to fish for but probally never will.

Great flies, step by steps sound good!!! I would like to see some snook or peacock bass pics as well. Two fish I would love to fish for but probally never will.

Joe, If your ever in Florida shoot me a PM and we can fix the snook issue. You cant go through life with never having caught a snook.

P.S Very nice flies.

post-12100-1190036206.gif

I'll second Capt. Matt's comments. Although I'm on the other coast now, If you are ever going to be in the Miami area I can definitely give you the peacock bass info. I lived on one of the canals that the Game & Fish commission did their pilot study on.

Actually there are number of canals in the extreme southern end of Dade County, FL that hold both peacock bass and snook. ;)

John