Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bud Guidry

Carribean Melody

i was listening to ragae music the whole time i was working on this fly so it kinda felt yaaa man. i am from jaimaca. it's the place i want to be man . we have soooo much love for tying flies. sittin on the beach next to de sea. ohhhhh here we gooo. red Red flyyyyy

thanks for the nice comments friends. i'm enjoying the experimentation of using tiny feather to create these bodies. the more i dig into the application techniques the more intrigued i am. theres so many materials to be used . this journey has just begun. you'll be seeing alot more of this from me including this in conjuntion with tinsel and silk body sections. the possibilities are endless, again, thanks, Bud

Reminds me of Van Gogh's Starry Night. ............now don't go cuttin' off your ear :hyst: mark..... p.s LOVE the Spanish (?) gut.....

I am floored buy this fly how do you do this over and over. every time you add a new fly it seems to be nicer than the last. Thanks for all that you offer all that see your wounderful work and how you offer your help to anyone that ask. James

Nice effort Bud, when you gonna start tying on a real vise and get rid of that red-neck Cajun plastic hook holding contraption you got?

Good to see your work again my friend.

Kyle

Gorgeous Fly, Bud is truely an artist. :headbang: :headbang:

tyrone

Mountain, i'm floored too......"buy" that fly..........(?) OH yeah..............!!!!! :hyst: Kyle, NO ICE! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: me......................

Hi Bud,

Spectacular piece of tying, another work of art showing your breathtaking tying talent you have at it's best...

Well done.......

All the best Davie

Sign in to follow this