Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Hand

Kyla's Kaleidoscope

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Mark, you are too kind.

I cannot make Somerset this year as my daughter is getting married the following weekend and as much as I would love to be there to see all of you, I probably better do the prudent thing and hang around here for that week and stay out of trouble.

:bugeyes:

Kyle, I really, really, REALLY love this fly!!! Perfect from end to end. The bead and the purple hook suit the rest of the pattern to a T.

John

Hey Kyle, long time no see!! Great to see you posting again.

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS on your new Grandson!!! My best to you and your family.

Secondly, AMAZING OUT OF THE BOX, WILD as the WILD WEST, SUPER DUPER FLY!!!

Great to see your stuff again.

All the Best,

Damian.

Damian, do you mean to say.........Country AND Western.............. ;) Thass like Rice AND Beans...........(which btw, is what R&B REALLY stands for, :hyst: ) .....Kyle, we will miss you at Somerset. Sure hope to see you at both the Sowbug Roundup and the Smallmouth Rondezvous. One of the two of yours i have just went up on the wall in the new house in Arkansas tonight. I still need to get the other one put back in the pin, along with about 5 others i have by various tyers which need the same "operation." I hate it every time that happens to a fly. I usually get Barry of Sawdust and Stitches to fix me (them) up, and he's always at Somerset. Have a wonderful time with the wedding and just be glad somebody else is paying for it, :hyst: Take care, mark..... ;)

The cork that the fly is presented on looks like it came out of a bourbon bottle, if so what is the flavor? Nice fly as well. Some day maybe I will be able to tie as well as you. Cheers.

Stillwater

The cork is from an unremembered bottle of excellent single malt, used to help make the body transitions smoother, and thanks to all of you again for the nice words.

Kyle

That cork is from Macallan 12 year old single malt scotch. One of the finer sipping liquids in my opinion.

John

PS I thought I taught you better than that?

Guys.........forget the single malt and just go wiff Cognac.....(Hennesey XO).....thass the best way, :D mark.....

Sign in to follow this