Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Hand

The Cifaldi

Okay, here is the second one. It is tied on a Ron Reinhold Phillips hook.

The fly was tied for my good friend Ralph Cifaldi from New Jersey who has been a great friend over the past few months.

Forgot to tell you why I was moved to the garage. My youngest daughter and her significant other presented us with a new grandson on 05/06/07 and the little bugger got my fly tying room for a nursery and with no basements I was moved to the garage. I guess it was for a good cause. He is a pretty neat little devil.

Hey Kyle, your flies are in the back of my truck as i write this, on their way to Arkansas. Am i gonna see you in a couple weeks at the FFF S.C.C.? I sure hope so. And if not, i guess it'll be the Sowbug next then? Beautiful fly.....may i ask, why no ribbing? Man, Misa and i are so excited, we're gonna do at least two new ones next year in Oregon and Louisiana, and maybe also Florida and Tennesee. I had to swap goin' to New Zealand so we can do these new ones. But i'd rather go to all those new (to us) shows then go to New Zealand. After allllllllllllllllll them years on the road, even the thought of another plane ride is just detestable, the way they mess wiff you nowdays. Flying used to fun..............saddly, that's the last thing it is nowdays. Wait til you see my new fly tyin' room..........it HUGE! Bout as long as a bowling alley lane or more, and a bit less than half that wide. Basically bout a third of our finished basement.....somethin' like that. We gonna have a house full of women during the Sowbug.....Leslie Wrixon, Deb Duran and Peggy Brener. Boy, there's a MOTLEY crew :hyst: :yahoo: Well, you take care.....you "Know" your one of my very favoriters. mark.....

kyle old buddy. i thought you had died. i saw buzzards circling towards the northwest and thought for sure it was you. it is good to have you back, we missed you. i'll call you on the phone

great fly by the way, your going to give rossmans some compitition.

Bud

Hi Kyle,

Wonderful fly, it's great to see you tying again the floss looks like it's been painted on.

I also had to give my tying room up but only for a couple of weeks for my son and his family which gave me a chance to meet my grandaughter and grandson for the first time it was worth every minute I only wish it could have been longer.

Well done...

All the best Davie

Kyle,It sure is good to see you and your flies back around!That is amazing!Not even a bump between the floss transitions!

All

Thanks for the compliments. They mean a lot.

Bud, those were not buzzards but there were a couple of days in July and August I thought they may have been.

Mark, I will not make the show in Mtn. Home in October, we are closing on a house that week (has a larger garage) hehehe. I am planning on the Sowbug for now. Have fun with the Motley Crue, I have met them and they are very nice ladies.

I am also hoping to get to the PNW for one of Chuck's shows this spring. We shall see how it all works out.

Kyle

Hey Kyle, i guess that'd be the Belleview, Wash. show your referring to.......? Sure hope that works out for you. We'll miss you for the FFF S.C.C. but definately be lookin' for your always happy self at "The Bug." Misa and i got invited to do the http://www.nwflytyersexpo.com show in Oregon next March............BOY we're really lookin' forward to that...........gonna get to fish the Deshutes. Plus we're gonna do the FFF Gulf Coast Council Conclave (for the first time), in May right after the Smallmouth Rondezvous. Sure hope everything goes great with the closing, and that whoever buys the Champagne.....knows his ****, ;) . We had our closing on the house here in Lakeview, Arkansas back in May..........i LOVE this place. It be BIG! :hyst: I've never lived in a BIG house, whole different deal. Sometimes we can't even hear each other from wherever we are......kinna different. You can come over in March and see the tyin' room, etc. I'm thinkin' of puttin' a bowling alley in there........... :hyst: You take care, mark..... B)

Sign in to follow this