Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Hard

OarngeAlly's Shrimp varration

I tied this fly for the Margarre this fall, it is one of a box of daozen that I am sending to the Margaree lodge as a surprise birthday gift for a member here.

There are a few other pictures added of some of the other flies and to show how the polar bear in the wing looks with differnt backgrounds.

Holy cow, BigD, those flies are awesome!!! :headbang: Outstanding flies. Boy is someone going to have a great birthday surprise.

Note to Others - Daryn has posted fourteen additional variations of this fly, along with the materials, in the pattern database. Take the time to look at the additional photos...These flies are amazing.

Yep.......that dozen left him speechless for a moment.........breathtaking........and this morning he will be envied from the others fishermen.

I shall say many thanks from Hartmut to you, Daryn.

Heike

First the flies were supposed to be thrown at the Margaree, now they are supposed to be shown ower my tying desk!

The ten left will remember me to return to Cape Breton in the future.

My friends, I meet to ty together, never have seen such kind of jeweleries.

Thanks again, for that birthday surprise.

Hartmut

I am glad you liked the flies and enjoyed Nova Scotia. Let me know which ones you lost, so you will once again have a full set. Maybe if you return we might be able to get together to tie and fish.