Fly Tying
JayMorr

Lets see your B & W's

Steve, that's a pretty awesome looking picture. I love the edges, gives it a really antique look and feel.

Ashby

Thanks guys.....I'm alway's hesitant to post a pic in this forum because I know I dont have the equipment/skills that guys like Graham, Jay, Will or the rest of you guys do....but I'm glad I can post a pic to share with ya'll that everyone enjoys every once in awhile. Much appreciated :headbang:

Steve

I think that is a beautiful photo Steve. The diagonal lines and depth of the hole in the log really enhance the center-piece, your magnificent hand built fly rod. I think a good eye for composition is much more valuable than expensive equipment when it comes to creating pleasing images. You've got a great eye and an arsenal of various skills and this pic clearly demonstrates this. Great stuff!!

Graham

When I got out of work this morning it was snowing. The way it stacked up on the trees had a real "Christmassy" look to it B) .

So when I got home I grabbed the camera (Kodak Easy Share), and headed back out. I started playing with the B&W setting....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I saw this fence, and after seeing the fence photos here...well, I just had to:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I hope you like them. Thanks for looking.

It could be my eyes (aint slept yet), but they're looking a little fuzzy near the bottoms :dunno:

Chris

Pretty nice B&Ws, I like the fence pictures. It amazes me that you can take something ordinary, and turn it into spectacular with a photo. Very nice pics.

Ashby

Here's a couple shots of the ever increasing ice growth on one of my favorite winter runs. Soon it will be closed completely, and I will have to resort to the lethargic water below the dam :(

Anyway, enjoy the shots.

Ryan

post-7919-1198245433_thumb.jpg

post-7919-1198245445_thumb.jpg

Here's one I took while fly fishing the Myakka River from my kayak:

IPB Image